GARFIELD


When I was a child, I was a big fan of Garfield. Now, I'm all grown up and I still like Garfield. He is my favorite cat character. He is a fat, lazy and naughty cat but he is very funny. Garfield lives with his owner, Jon, and a dog named Odie. Jon is ....not very smart ( I don't want to use the i... word) and Garfield treats him as if he were Garfield's servant. And Garfield thinks that Odie is his toy. He always teases or kicks Odie, yet Odie never gets mad to Garfield.
Garfield loves sleeping and eating. He eats almost everything: cat food, donuts, pizza, hamburger...etc (including Jon's meal), but his favorite food is lasagna. He also loves coffee...in the morning. (It's a must. He would be very grumpy before he drinks coffee in the morning)
There are some things that Garfield hates. First, Garfield hates Monday. I don't understand why he hates Monday (he doesn't have to to work on Monday, does he?), but he really HATES Monday. Somehow, he believes that bad things will happen to him on Monday. Second, he hates spiders. He smacks every spider he encounters with newspaper, mug, or any object that he can find. He just can't stand spiders. The last is the bathroom scale. Since Garfield is very fat, he doesn't have good relationship with the bathroom scale. (It reminds me of....me. Ha...ha...ha... There was a time when I became the enemy of the bathroom scale.) In the comic strip, the bathroom scale always makes fun of Garfield's weight.
I have several things that I call my 'garfield collection'. There are some notebooks, some comics, and a lot of stickers. That's all.... (hee...hee....some collection!)

Comments

Popular Posts