Help...Help


It happened many years ago, when I was in elementary school. It was the time for PE (physical education) and the teacher asked us, students, to go running outside the school. (our school is inside a housing complex, so it is safe to run outside the school). I was running with my friend when suddenly, a big dog appeared from one of the houses in front of our school. To my surprise, the dog was running after me.
I was very scared because I thought the dog was trying to attack me. My friend had left me... (what a friend...) so I had nothing to do but to run as fast as I could to save myself. I ran and shouted," Help...help....!". To make things worse... the dog jump at me and I fell down.
That moment was the most embarrassing moment that I can remember. I was sitting on the road, crying and afraid, while the dog was barking and jumping around me. Then my teacher scared the dog away and helped me. Some of my friends were laughing at me. Later, I found out that the dog wasn't trying to attack me, but it was trying to play with me. It was too late though. I'm afraid of dogs...

Comments

Popular Posts