An Apology



Dear my friend

I know I've been acting like an idiot for the last few days, and I'm sorry for that...
I disturb you too often even though I know you are busy.....
Make unnecessary statements and ask stupid questions...
It's just that, there's something about you that makes me really curious....
and sometimes I just can't help it :P
and yes, there are times when I really miss you..... and our chatting session :)

I hope you are not mad at me, because I still want to be your friend....
I still want you around me as someone whom I can talk to.... that is, if you don't mind :)

So, please forgive me and I promise to behave properly :)
(but I do hope we can still have another long chatting session... just like the old days.... heheheh)

Best regards
Your Friend

Comments

Popular Posts