AFIFAH - 2

Now Afifah is 14 months already.... She's very smart, funny, cheerful and beautiful... but she's sometimes unpredictable... hehehe. She's always full of surprises. I know, no mother can be objective when talking about her children. Well, so be it... to me Afifah is the most intelligent, funny and beautiful baby in the world.

For people who had to wait many years for having a child, a child is a bless! And not everyone can have it. So I'm very grateful when Afifah was born. As I told you earlier, I had to wait many years for her birth... 9 years to be exact. Alhamdulillah... I never lost hope. I believe that Allah will give me the best.

And now, she is here... coloring my days with her laughter, cries and surprises.... I don't mind losing my job because of her... (although, having extra money is always fun ^_^ ) ... I love to stay home and watch her grow.... You can work anytime, but childhood only comes once.

Comments

Popular Posts